- 100% ownership of the Awak Mas Gold Project in Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Awak Mas held under a 7th Generation Contract of Work, in partnership with the Indonesian Government
- New robust geological model developed from the reappraisal of some of the 1,000 diamond drill holes stored at site.
- Total Indicated and Inferred Resource (including the Awak Mas, Salu Bulo & Tarra deposits) of 42.6Mt at 1.40g/t for 1.93 million contained ounces (Feb 2018)
- Higher grade sub-vertical feeder structures provide further potential at depth
- Broad continuous zones of mineralisation defined at the Awak Mas deposit over a 1.7km x 1.0km area
- Two satellite resources at Salu Bulo and Tarra
- Regional exploration targeting a +3 Moz gold field
Nusantara aims to increase shareholder value through advancing the Awak Mas Gold Project towards development in the near term by:
- Focused drilling aiming to convert Resources into Reserves.
- Extensional drilling seeking to increase the mining inventory and add additional value to the project.
- Completing a DFS by mid-2018, leveraging off the previous extensive technical work and favourable logistics including low cost grid power.